Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Where Much is Given Much is Required

I am feeling quite contemplative this morning. I came up with a very deep parable of my own.
When we lived in Rochester we had one bathroom. One shower, one toilet. We now have 2 1/2 bathrooms and the plumbing in for another full bathroom.
I like having more than one bathroom. Life is great. But, I have to clean all of them.

Apply parable where appropriate. Make sure you share it in Sunday School at least once a week. The Parable of the Toilet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see me now commenting in a Sunday school lesson "I have a story that relates to that scripture. You see, my sister once had one bathroom, now she has two and half..."

Shaun Michael Alldredge said...

I was asked to refrain from commenting in Sunday school.

Anonymous said...

That seems about right.

Deedah said...

At my age..."a toilet in every room" is my goal.

Anonymous said...

It's called a bed pan, Deedah.

Deedah said...

Ouch