Because our family is so funny!
Oh come on! I have a very creative family. THINK people, THINK! I think the title of my book would be;"Don't Touch My Cookie"The life and struggles of a woman with a cookie addiction."Would you buy it?
That sounds like a dirty book.
"Man of Dementia" would be my title.
I refuse to humor such ridiculous requests. Stop it.
My book would be called, "Inside the mind of a crazy psycho Mama..."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh come on! I have a very creative family. THINK people, THINK!
I think the title of my book would be;
"Don't Touch My Cookie"
The life and struggles of a woman with a cookie addiction."
Would you buy it?
That sounds like a dirty book.
"Man of Dementia" would be my title.
I refuse to humor such ridiculous requests. Stop it.
My book would be called, "Inside the mind of a crazy psycho Mama..."
Post a Comment