In honor of my baby starting school this week I would like to take a moment to recall some of my own memories from school.
Here are some of my favorites;
-My stupid alarm clock waking me up and reminding me to come up with an excuse to not go to school.
-Seeing if I could get my finger down my throat enough to produce a technicolor effect. Not to keep my lovely girlish figure, but because I couldn't think of any other excuses to not go to school.
-Any school dance was a fond memory... coming up with reasons why I didn't care that I wasn't going was fun.
-Really digging down deep in to my creative self in order to think of an excuse to give my teachers as to why I had not yet turned in that assignment.
-P.E. Enough said.
Poor mom and dad. Just two more years.
I think when Jeffrey finishes up school we should all pitch in and buy mom and dad a celebratory week on a cruise. Twenty three years is a long time to come up with reasons why all of their kids excuses are just stupid. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I used to cry in the mornings and mom would feel so bad she wouldn't make me go. Worked out very well. :)
Kimberly... don't you still cry to get me to do what you want me to do??? :)
I think Amy still barfs so Sean won't make her go to Sunday School! :D
Lol! Um yeah, it's a problem. The RS presidency submitted my name to some local eating disorder clinic.
You're so used to my crying now that it doesn't have the same affect as it did before. When I cry now everyone in the family talks to me as if nothing is going on. They are all so used to it. I could be sobbing and Shaun or Dad or whoever could see me and say "Hey, Kimberly what's up? How's school?" I must find a new strategy to get the attention I deserve...
I remember sleeping until 1:30p on a daily basis. One day in particular I decided to sneek out the back door with my backpack and come in the front door as if i had just come home from school.Mom watched me walk in and told me that she knew i was at home the whole day. I don't think the look on her face even changed. She couldn't even be amused by this. It sounds funny to me. I put her through too much. She was too tired to enjoy my antics. Aw memories.
Post a Comment