Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Man Show

Mom and I went into the Tiki room today. We sat down and got ready to watch the awesome "tiki birds" sing for us. As soon as the show started we realized we didn't need the birds. The lady right next to us was enough. She said and sang every word with each bird, flower, and man on wall thingy with the accents and everything. She made sure the whole room could hear she was now apart of the show. I'm not gonna lie, it was awkward. I wasn't sure if I should watch the birds or that lady. There was much confusion.

3 comments:

Amy said...

ROFLOL! Oh My Gosh! It is a good thing dad didn't go there with you. Can you imagine his reaction to that?? LOL!

Deedah said...

What do you mean? I would have quietly and very tactfully SHOVED THE EARS FROM MY "MICKEY" HAT UP EACH NOSTRIL and asked her to please consider others attending the show.

Amy said...

Oh ok, I thought you would have really reacted. You must be in a good mood today. lol