It's really hard to go back to High School again, when you know YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN THE FAMILY ATTENDING SCHOOL ( and NO DON'T YOU DARE SAY "no I go to college, college BLAH BLAH BLAH"), How about I say,It bugs to know I am the only one who hasn't "Graduated" I have to be Very specific on what I say, because my family tends to call me out on what I am wrong on.
RANDOM NOTE: I have found the cutest girl in the WORLD, And I want my wife to look JUST LIKE HER when I get married, Her Name is Sierra Boggess, and she is an actress, She is Gorgeous and Cute at the same time, and yes those 2 things are different to me, GOOGLE HER!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We know it is hard, Jeff. We all did our time. Ehem... mostly. ;)
We are very good at calling everyone out on what they say wrong. Why do you think my book is named "In the mind of the crazy psycho Mama!"
You are the last one to graduate. That is good. Your parents are at the drooling and wetting their pants stage. We don't bug you nearly as much as we did the other kids. We don't have time to. We are too busy changing underwear and wiping our faces.
We are very good at calling everyone out on what they say wrong. Why do you think my book is named "In the mind of the crazy psycho Mama!"
You are the last one to graduate. That is good. Your parents are at the drooling and wetting their pants stage. We don't bug you nearly as much as we did the other kids. We don't have time to. We are too busy changing underwear and wiping our faces.
I always think it's funny when someone whines about being the only one left going to school. You had nothing to say when you were the only one in the family who got to stay home from school every day...
Hey I'm in school! I even had to go to summer school. I win! As always. :D
Post a Comment