skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
He Said, She Said
Because our family is so funny!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
I Changed It
I changed dad's picture. Just to clarify... He was holding a CORN COB people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Amy
Darney
Deedah
Jeffrey Jay
KimmyKate
Shaun
Links We Like
Katie Go Boom!
Out of the Mouths of Babes
My Life Should Be On T.V - Shane
The Pierce Family- Jacie and Brandon
Yes, we are Mormon.
Free Counter
He Said
Shaun
She Said
Kimberly
Dad
Jeff
Mom
Amy
Chad
Sean
McCall
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(29)
Where's Waldo?
Stuck In My Head
HA!
Happy Birthday Dear Dad... Happy Birthday to You!
Why?
Not Exactly A Strength
Hey Shaun!
I Changed It
No Sugar Tonight
Where Much is Given Much is Required
The Pain, The Agony......The Charlie
School Daze, School Days
Sadie Sent a Letter
Deedah?
Reservation Phone Call
From Chad
The Ithy Bithy thpider
Your Book
Hot in Kuwait
One Man Show
Our Cousin Shane
Are We There Yet?
Jeffrey Stuff
Can you do that?
I am already overly intimidated!
Letter From Chad...
Um Shaun, I said what would you do for a klondike ...
PG-13 eh?
What would you do for a klondike bar?
My Blog List
My Blog List
No comments:
Post a Comment