Thursday, October 16, 2008

IPods

Yesterday, Dad (Deedah) bought me (Darney) a little IPod shuffle. I put all the songs I "can't live without" on it. (Even though I have lived without these songs for years and years.) I have become addicted. Last night I read my scriptures, said my prayers.... jumped into bed and put the ear phones in my ears. Ahhhh! The Osmonds album called The Plan was playing. I fell asleep to music about the Plan of Salvation. Then, I woke up and listened to John Denver smooth away all my stress. I found out yesterday that Kimberly does not own an IPod. Now I know why she grinds her teeth. She needs some John Denver!

I am constantly trying to scream loud enough for Jeff to hear me over the music playing in his ears with his IPod. When Jed got his, I called him a "teenager" because I had to scream to get his attention.

Now.... I am the one they are screaming at. And guess what? I have discovered something. I think they really COULD hear me. They were pretending they couldn't hear me because they had the earphones in their ears. I can kind of hear them when they call me. I think I was officially being ignored. Hahaha! And... now I have an ignoring device of my own.

Kimberly. You need to get one of these. How many people do you want to ignore? Jamie perhaps?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of using my shuffle for something as productive as that. Do you think my kids will let me get away with it?

Anonymous said...

I do need one. I would love to ignore Jamie. :) I am cool not listening to John Denver though. :)

More Bacon said...

I have a couple of iPods because I have LOTS of people to ignore.