I have two roommates that are school teachers and they were telling some awesome stories about kids in their classes.
In a kindergarten class, the teacher had asked all the kids to draw some pictures of what they like. One little boy starting writing SEX all over his paper. The word was everywhere all over the paper. Naturally, the teacher was concerned. She pulled the little boy aside and asked him why he "drew" what he did. He said "Oh it's all I ever think about. I think about it when I go to sleep, I think about it when I wake up. I am just so excited about it! I can't stop thinking about it!" The teacher was very concerned at this point and started asking some more questions to see if she could get an answer. The little boy then said "It's just that I am so excited to turn SIX next week!"
One day a little boy raised his hand and asked the student teacher, "How do you spell penis?" The teacher was concerned and went to ask the teacher if it was appropriate to tell him how to spell that word. The teacher then got up and went to ask the little boy why he wanted to know how to spell that word. He said, "Well, I already know how to spell happy, but I was to spell happiness."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think these are so funny. I had to share them with a few people.
Post a Comment