Begin playing the presidential march every time he crawls into the room--get him used to the idea. May be difficult to convince his teachers to keep it up when he starts school. Maybe if you bribe them with free school supplies. (Just one more thing that will help him acclimate to the world of politics).
What is his stand on not seeing his grandparents enough? I think it is cruel and unusual punishment for his grandparents and the government should get involved.
4 comments:
Ooo...I'll vote for him too!
Oh I'm in on that for sure! Go Brady!
Begin playing the presidential march every time he crawls into the room--get him used to the idea. May be difficult to convince his teachers to keep it up when he starts school. Maybe if you bribe them with free school supplies. (Just one more thing that will help him acclimate to the world of politics).
What is his stand on not seeing his grandparents enough? I think it is cruel and unusual punishment for his grandparents and the government should get involved.
Post a Comment